When the weather gets chilly, we often bring out winter clothing and the heater at home. But what about the garage? Unless it is connected to the house and has access to the heater of the house, it is a problem.
Garages tend to get affected the worst during winters because they are often neglected. The door ends up jamming, the items inside get spoiled, and even the integrity of the structure can be compromised. The best way to avoid this hassle is to buy a garage heater.
These days, the Beacon Morris Garage Heater is a name that’s coming up quite often. It is a popular garage heater that we are going to review today to help you understand whether it is the right option for you.
About the company
Beacon Morris is a reliable manufacturer of heating products. It has a range of residential as well as commercial products that are popular for being dependable and affordable at the same time. The company is also known for coming up with innovative solutions for unique problems including areas that central heating systems cannot reach.
Beacon Morris Garage Heater review
We are specifically going to shed light on the BRT series, which is the leading series of garage heaters from Beacon Morris at the moment. It is ideal for residential and commercial uses and is quite versatile. We love the fact that it allows the use of propane as well as gas to function seamlessly. Here are a few specifications:
- It has a single orifice burner system.
- The thermal efficiency is around 82%.
- It has overload protection.
- The heater comes with an air pressure switch and a high limit switch.
- In the package, there’s a gas conversion kit as well.
- The heating capabilities vary from 30 to 120 BMH.
- It offers direct spark ignition.
- It has the safety standard certification along with the ETL certification, which is a mark of safety compliance in all of North America.
- The manufacturer offers a one-year warranty.
- Value for money
- Gas and propane fittings
- Not very loud
- Not portable
- Installation has been proven to be quite tricky
Beacon Morris Garage Heater review – the verdict
Despite having a couple of downsides, we think that the Beacon Morris Garage Heater is a great buy! It is versatile and easily reliable. It has been known to work without hassle for a long time. Only during the installation phase, you may feel a pinch because it is quite complex and needs to be done correctly. You can avoid this hassle by hiring a professional to do it for you. After this, you can relax at home knowing that your garage is safe from the chills.
We hope this review has answered all your questions. If you have any more, please leave a comment and we will get back to you.