Are you one of them who is a fitness freak but hates to go to the gym daily? If yes, then you might have converted your garage into your personal (and personalized) gym. After all the renovation and settling up the equipment, now you may need a world-class heater. Right? Space heater for garage gym keeps us warm while exercising. It will allow us to wear our favorite gym gears, without wrapping ourselves into the sweaters or jackets.
Before you buy any heaters, you need to make sure that you are choosing a suitable heater. There are several factors to keep in mind before the purchase. But the most important is the area covered by the heater. So select a heater depending on the size of your garage.
The list of garage heaters mentioned below is designed to produce a lot of heat during the coldest days. Also, it takes less time to warm the garage compared to other heaters. The users love them and have given super positive reviews. Check it out and choose the best one for your garage gym.
Best Heater for Garage Gym
1. Mr Heater F215100 MH4B
Mr Heater F215100 is a 3800-BTU indoor safe propane heater. People call it a ‘little buddy’ as it is a medium sized heater for rooms up to 95 square feet. We can’t use it for the golf cart/motorized vehicles.
Features and Specifications
- It is entirely odor free even if you use it continuously.
- It offers a 45-degree heating angle and a maximum elevation of 7000 feet.
- It has a feature of automatic low oxygen shut-off system.
- It’s run time is 5.6 hours, but you can’t operate it any moving vehicle.
- It requires a minimum vent area of 4 square inches.
- Apart from garages, you can use it in tents, camps, porches, decks, barns, sheds, etc.It comes with the simple on/off buttons. It uses disposable propane cylinder, which is not included in the kit.
2. Fahrenheit FUH54 Heater for Garage Gym
Fahrenheit sets the new goals for other heaters in portable radiant heating comfort. You can hang this heavy-duty heater on the ceiling of your garage gym. So even if you don’t have space, you can manage it easily.
Key Features and Specification
- It is ideal for garages, storage buildings, workshops, or any basements.
- One can adjust it between 45 degrees to 135 degrees Fahrenheit.
- This rugged heater has a built-in ceiling mount bracket. You can use it either vertically or horizontally.
- It includes adjustable louvers to direct heat to each side of your garage gym.
- It keeps moving by its own until the element cools down. Adjust temperatures according to your garage conditions.
- There is an accidental tip-over switch for safety. It can shut down the machine automatically if needed.
3. Dr. Infrared Heater DR-988 Garage Shop
This heater can’t be hanged. So, it is best for those people who want to keep it on the floor for their warm-up sessions. Put it in a comfortable distance from yourself and workout as long as you want without getting cold.
Features and Specifications
- It can heat up to 600 square feet. It cuts off automatically in the case of overheating.
- The temperature range of the heater is between 45 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit. It comes with thermostat control.
- It is listed in UL and C-UL. It offers wattage of 5600W.
- It requires a 220V plug, but can’t be used for general residential use because of its noise. It’s not too loud for the garage gym.
- This model is suitable for garages, warehouses, shops, hospitals or churches.
- Almost all the users find ‘Dr. Infrared DR-988’ heater cost effective. It is one of the best heaters for large cold areas.
4. Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD Air Heater for Garage Gym
Dyna-Glo is famous for its continuous electronic ignition. It helps in the prevention of dangerous delay. It offers continuously variable BTUs between 30,000 – 60,000, and it can heat up to 1350 square feet.
Key Features and Specifications
- Dyna-Glo RMC-FA60DGD heater comes with the steel body. The steel base keeps the dustout. It keeps the heater clean and makes it durable.
- It comes with the adjustable leg which can help you to control the heat angle.
- It includes 10 inches hose and regulator. Dyna Glo provides instant heat.
- You can assemble each part in less than 3 minutes. It is that easy.
- It has an in-built safety sensor which shuts off the heater while overheating.
- The motor is UL Listed. Also, CSA certifies the RMC-FA60DGD for safety.
5. Comfort Zone Wall Mount Heater for Garage Gym
Comfort zone manufactures many types of heaters like a fan forced heaters, ceramic heaters, vertical eaters, radiant heaters, convection Heaters, etc. It is well designed and incorporated with advanced safety features.
Features and Specifications
- This heater is ideal for household use. Also, there are fans which help in wide heat dispersion.
- It comes with the thermostat control and two heat levels up to 7500 watts.
- It has some important safety features like overheat sensors and tip-over switches.
- It is a heavy duty heater. The machine is covered with steel. It comes with the adjustable louvers to direct the airflow to the desired direction.
- It also includes power and caution indicator lights. It is a 208V-240v heavy-duty, high-output heater.
- It is one of the best heaters when it comes to reliability and durability. The engineering and quality assurance team of ‘comfort zone’ stick with its quality standards.
So according to our research and experience, these are the top five heaters for garage gym of 2019. We have already mentioned all the essential features and specifications above. But, if you still want to research more before buying one of them; you should refer to the reviews of other customers. Don’t settle for the less.