The significance of garage is something we all understand and can’t deny, just like a car or any other vehicles! We need garages not only to park the cars, but also to store many different tools and assets which we require time to time, but can’t keep them in our homes. It is one of the least energy efficient areas of the house, but the issue of such garages are their doors. Most of the garage doors are made of wood, steel, or aluminum, and most of them are by default uninsulated.
Insulation is necessary because we can’t risk more than 100 sq. Ft. of our space uninsulated. In this article, I am going to talk about my favorite garage door insulation kit, which has helped me a lot to keep my garage door insulated even in some adverse situations. Although, it is up to you whether you want to go for it or not! But here, you will get A to Z information regarding this top brand.
Matador Garage Door Insulation Kit Reviews
It is essential to know which type of insulation kit is suitable for your garage door. Insulation kits can help you to save many bucks in your pocket by reducing the amount of your electricity bill. There are three types of garage door insulations;
- Batt Insulation,
- Panel Insulation,
- Reflective Insulation.
Matador insulation kit can become the best option to convert your garage into space which can save a lot of energy, without compromising the outer appearance.
Important Features and Specifications
- The company offers two sizes; Large and X-large. Large kit is designed for 7 feet tall, and 9 feet wide doors and X-Large kit is for 8 feet tall and 9 feet wide doors.
- This kit is useful in all the seasons. It keeps garages warm when there is cold outside and cool when it is hot outside. It reduces heating and cooling costs.
- Matador insulation kit includes 8 boards, which help us to give our garage a pleasant, attractive look and quiet, comfortable atmosphere.
- It offers bright white and easily washable surface, and straightforward installation, which does not require any special tools.
- If not for the parking, you can also use your garage as your workshop or exercise area after the insulation as Matador works best even to avoid the street noise.
I find this product useful to serve my purposes regarding the garage door insulation. But as we know that each coin has two sides, I did a small research and found out these critical reviews;
- Sometimes damage may occur because of the inadequate packaging.
- It becomes messy at the time of cutting as the Styrofoam goes everywhere.
- If you live in the area which is extra hot, it may not be able to reduce more heat.
Tip: Any insulation kit is not universal as each garage door may have different measurements. So, it is necessary to measure the garage door before placing the order.
If you read the reviews, you will find out that there are more pros than the cons for Matador garage door insulation kit. The boards are neat, with lighter weight so that we can move them quickly. They are also easy to cut, write on, and install. And mainly, it reduces the intensity of outside noises. I hope you are satisfied with this review and now able to decide the best insulation kit for your garage door.